This week I’m a guest over on the Business Diaries Podcast talking about how the closure of my two businesses forced me to realise that I was not fulfilling my true purpose.
I was excited to be able to retell my story and talk various elements through with Lisa and Islay who were great hosts and helped put me at ease. We discussed:
- Despite my success, just how much pressure this was putting on me personally
- How one decision from a leading customer brought my world crashing down
- The point at which I realised that I was not fulfilling my true purpose
- How I learned how to talk about my childhood
- The difference talking has made to me and to others
- Why we should speak up and what businesses can do to help
- The resilience of children – what does this mean?
Click here to listen to me being the podcast guest over on the Business Diaries Podcast – https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-enfrm-d5cee0